Customer satisfaction is Solstice Custom Homes' number one priority. We stand behind our work offering 10 year warranty for all structural components of the house including framing, roofing, siding, windows, plumbing, electrical, and HVAC systems. We provide a standard one year warranty for all cosmetic components of the house including sheetrock, door and window latches, electric plugs and switches, light and plumbing fixtures, fireplaces, moldings, flooring and counters giving peace of mind to every client. We are locally owned and operated allowing us to respond to customers promptly.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How long does it take to build? Generally, it takes about four to six months to complete a home after the foundation is poured. Every site has specific factors that must be accounted for. For example, smaller homes take less time to build. Sloped lots require additional time for excavation, foundation and landscaping. The time of year is also a factor. Homes take less time to build in the summer.
2. How do I know what's included in the price? A complete list of specifications is included with every sale. Allowances for many items such as flooring, counters, appliances, cabinets, and light fixtures are established based on up front discussions with buyers to determine what is desired. Details include the manufacturer, model number, and color. In many cases, photographs are included.
3. Can I bring my own Realtor? We welcome real estate brokers and use the standard Residential New Construction Real Estate Sales Agreement. A 2.5% Buyer's Agency Commission is included in all pricing. Alan DeHarpport is also a licensed real estate broker in Oregon.
4. Where can I see a finished home? Most of our homes are custom built. Please contact us via email to arrange for a showing of one of our new homes.
5. Who are your vendors? We have long established working relationships with many of our vendors. They include Ferguson Enterprises (plumbing fixtures), Direct Source International (flooring and counters), Western Pacific Building Supply (doors, hardware, railings, moldings and millwork) , Standard TV & Appliance (appliances), Mutual Materials (exterior stone), Pacific Crest Custom Cabinetry (cabinets), Globe Lighting (light fixtures). We would be happy to arrange meetings at our vendors showrooms with you in person.